STUDENT GUIDE FOR SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION DIRECTLY TO ILI WITHOUT USING AN AGENT.
- Fill out the On-line Application
download and complete the fillable application, scan it and email to email@example.com, or fax it back to us a +1-902-429-2900. Please note, the online application requires an e-mail account.
Application for English Program – Without Agent
- Pay the application fees (non refundable)
- When ILI receives your application and the payment of your application fees, we will send your Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and the invoice listing the fees. You must pay these fees at the latest when you arrive at school the first day. You can pay these fees by credit card (Visa or Master Card ), or by bank transfer. (*fees subject to change without notice. Please visit the Fees page on the ILI website.)
- Your acceptance letter will be sent by email. If you would like to receive the letter by courier, a courier fee of $80CDN is required in advance.
- If you are paying by credit card, please download and complete our Credit Card Authorization form, then fax it to us at +1.902.429.2900. Paying by Credit Card is the easiest and fastest method of payment.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please contact us for our bank information.
- After you receive your letter of acceptance, apply for your authorization to enter Canada at the Canadian Embassy or Consulate in your country. Visit the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Web site to find out what you need to enter Canada.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Paying your full program fees to ILI before applying for a visa can improve your chances of receiving authorization to enter Canada.
- When you receive your authorization to enter Canada from the Embassy,
- make your travel arrangements
- provide to us with
- Date and time of arrival at the Halifax International Airport
- Airline and Flight Number if you are staying with an ILI approved host family and you are receiving airport pickup.
Please note host family placement and airport pickup cannot be arranged until fees are paid in full.
!! IMPORTANT !!
If ILI does not receive your arrival information 3 weeks before your scheduled start date, we will assume that you are canceling your registration. ILI will not arrange accommodation for you and will inform the Canadian authorities that you will not be attending ILI with your visa. This may result in denial of entry into Canada if you arrive at a Canadian airport.Your fees will be subject to the ILI Refund Policy.
- If you are staying with an ILI approved host family, when you arrive to the airport, ILI staff will meet you at the airport and take you to your host family. We will see you at the ILI campus on the first Monday after you arrive, where you will begin your exciting English study experience at ILI!